Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: not disclosing criminal case to department  (Read 800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sonu1509

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
not disclosing criminal case to department
« on: September 21, 2015, 10:17:20 AM »
dear sir when i joined the excise department as inspector, i was asked to fill up an attestation form in which some questions were asked like
1 have you ever been arrested
2 have you ever been detained, bound down
and so on
at that time , i was implicated in a criminal case u/s 354,366,
but i didnt mention this in the form and was given the joining letter
Now i have been acquitted in this case, now i know that if department come to know about my case, i will be terminated on grounds of concealment of facts and i will not be able to do govt service again in life.
i am again selected as inspector in income tax department through a fresh recruitment this year.
now again i will have to fill up the same form,
if i resign from the excise department(non-technical resignation) and mention the case details in the attestation form, can the income tax department check my documents submitted to excise department and deny me joining on the grounds that i have concealed facts in the previous depatment, because the same form also has the column which says that have you ever been employed by govt/semi-govt organisation, give detials

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India