Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Any legal solutions for Peaceful settlement ?  (Read 978 times)

Offline Nik

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Any legal solutions for Peaceful settlement ?
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:13:12 PM »

Hello Experts,

My family forcefully married me to a girl of their choice before 7 months, while I intended to marry someone of my choice. We had lot of dramas in our house before marriage especially between me and my parents. My wife and her parents got hint that there is something suspicious going on in our family for this marriage, but since they were well prepared for marriage and the girl was really interested in marrying me, they never focused on any such indication.

Few days before marriage, I took my wife out and told her that there are lot of problems in our family for my marriage and I am not interested in marrying right now but she didn't pay attention and said marriage has to take place.

After marriage, my wife came to know the reality that I was never interested in marrying her and wanted to marry someone else. She had very good relation with my family before marriage but all of sudden she stopped talking to everyone in my family and went to her hometown.

She brought her real aggression after marriage, If she feels I don't pay attention to her or don't make her feel I am in love with her, She brings matters of my past relationships and threatens me.

My marriage was more or less death of my emotions and happiness, my wife doesn't know and doesn't want to understand the painful days I passed during marriage, All she needs is love and happiness which is her first right but the way marriage took place, I asked her I need time in this relation too.

Her problem is she doesn't want to listen anyone, sticks to her thoughts only most of the time and if something doesn't go in her favor, she starts criticizing immediately without giving single pulse of thought. Her expectations are most important part of her life.

Initially I tried to explain her I will not be able to keep her happy ( this also means I have NO relation with my past girl anymore and not interested either), but want to see my wife happy. I am now ready to compromise my life with my wife, but not meeting her expectation level for somehow or satisfy what she wants. Her aggression and ruthless talks may break my patience one day and might lead us to big fight, which I don't want to see.

I live and work in Australia. I am under immense pressure in this relation as my wife's aggressive nature adding more fuel to my marriage tragedy. Things will be more complicated upon my return to India. Her parents might make things more tough. my parents are old and have troubled health, they won't be able to face tough situations if something happens.

Please advise, if any situation of such as separation arises, any peaceful options are there from legal advice point of view and how long would it take.
Thank you !

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Any legal solutions for Peaceful settlement ?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 08:25:05 AM »
Already replied in your another same post under the MARRIAGE head
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Nik

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »

Thank you for your thoughts and inputs !

Firstly, nobody in this world takes decision with the sense of facing inimical situation later on in life. Death in our family was inevitable had this marriage been called off. Anyways, I truly understand and take responsibility of this crisis where me, my parents and my wife have stuck today. there are tons of excuses or points can be made to pass blame on, but that is not what reality here. I couldn't stand up when it mattered and I am the one who shall face first shot.

Here the matter is not acceptance, I have already accepted my wife and mentioned millions of times that I would not leave you even if you want, but she doesn't have patience, she is doubtful for every matter and shows her real dominating and aggressive nature when things don't go her way. She wants things in her favor peacefully or forcefully. I understand she pissed off after marriage, but my situation is even worst then hers. She wants attention towards her pain and need to filled up with love and happiness, without bothering about my situation or my parents health, where they have been hospitalized and she doesn't bother to even to make 1 rupee phone call to see their condition.

Its not just matter of this marriage was against my wish, but post marriage I am all the way to downfall of my career, my time and my karma thrown me from top to bottom, all my achievements of past 3 years have been spoiled, my parents suffer from ill health, but the problem is she doesn't care what I feel and what i sense, she needs attention about her desire and wishes to come true for married life, this is what definition of relationship.

Me and my wife have stayed hardly 2 days together after marriage because of my work commitments, Can you Please give me some thoughts on what could be more complications I would have to face if matter goes till separation point ? How long the procedure takes ?

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »
I have replied you already
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India