Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Complaint against Kumara Swamy S, Personnel no: 15186490F, Rank: GNR, Trade: TA,  (Read 1207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kumarsandy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Current Work Place: Hyderabad
He married me with no evidence and now he's denying to accept me as his wife & he is ready to make 2nd marriage now
Sir/madam, I got married on 9/8/15 to a military boy his name is kumara swamy s in a temple with no proof of marriage merely itís a love marriage, I lived in his parentís home from 9/8/15 to 5/8/15 wherein he was with me from 9/8/15 to 14/8/15 later he reported to duty saying he will come back seeking army registration marriage permission, when he was here we had intimated for 5 days and unfortunately I got my periods on 21/8/15. Now his parents had sent me out of his house purposely demanding dowry and my husband is saying I donít know who you are if you keep calling my number I will lodge a blackmail complaint against you & he had lodged a complaint via his parents saying Iím torturing him through phone calls on 21/9/15. So please help me out how to get my husband back in my life. I had lodged a complaint on him & his parents on 11/9/15. I have few call recordings and photos together before marriage and he used to call on my number always before my marriage from 7/5/15 to 9/8/15. Once after my marriage with him I stopped using my number, his last call to my number again was on 11/9/15 around 10:30 pm and scolded me for 1 hour.
He keeps calling to my number and keeps talking vulgarly and abuses me using foul languages.
Please help me out how to overcome all these and get my husband back.

My mail id :

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
I have already sent you email.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline kumarsandy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
yes sir thank you so much

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India