Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need Legal Law advice  (Read 811 times)

Offline cnaidu2212

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Legal Law advice
« on: September 29, 2015, 06:42:16 AM »
Hi Sir,
I have married legally at Arya Samaj on Nov 2014 and we informed our parents and eloped for 5 days, later my wife's parents came to me and requested to send my wife to them as they will do arrange marriage in a month as this would impact on there status in society. I have believed them and agree to send my wife to them. Its been 10 months now and they have not yet decide any thing about marriage, even they are not responding to my calls also, and i'm suspecting that they will not going to do our marriage. and even my wife also with me but she has been emotional blackmailed by there parents. we both don't want to make things worst and want to go by legal Law procedure.

Could you please let me know how could i take this further with LAW. 

Appricate if you could provide me the proper steps

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Legal Law advice
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 06:54:43 AM »
I had did same case which you have been facing now. If your marriage has not been registered or you do not have any cogent evidences of your marriage then you have to sacrifice her else you may face legal complication. Winning of case is very low as per my experience. It will be tough for you to prove that your marriage has been consummated or she had been with you for 5 days.

There are several procedure/ legal options you have to get back her but all will be in vain in a fraction of a second once she refuse the marriage or deny. The situation which you have explained and silence of her tantamount to denying the marriage. But you can meet them to get confirm about their intention to set yourself free.

If you like my post then please click on APPLAUD just right hand side of this post.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline cnaidu2212

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 10:05:57 AM »
Thanks Amarnath for your valuable advice, I have one question hear, i have married at Arya Samaj with our mutual understanding, and i have Arya samaj certificate, photos, and videos. Before marriage Arya samja people has take written statement in affidavit  that with our mutual understanding with out forcing agreed to marry.
Then  we eloped and return after 5 days and approached local police station and given written statement that we have threat from our parents to be safer side, i have photo copy of the statement also. will this not help me to file case in court and win it.

Please advice on this

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:49 AM »
It is not possible for me to answer your new question by anticipation. i have to see each and every documents which you have in support of your contention/ statements. You can send me all those to my email for detail consultation.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 05:28:33 AM »
i understand that you want to join your legally wed wife.you can file a habeas corpus petition in the high court to make her parents produce her before the court.also you can file a rcr against her to make her join you

Section 9. Restitution of conjugal rights - When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India