Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regading the marriage of my sister  (Read 1392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kanwardeep singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regading the marriage of my sister
« on: September 30, 2015, 01:00:06 PM »
Sir my sister is married for almost 2 years it was love marriage. From the next day of the marriage the mother in law of my sister started taunting about each things like ' what have your parents given us in the marriage'. My sister earlier was working as a architect under reputed firm but after marriage she left the work but when she requires money even for some small things they does'nt gives but instead of this say ask from your husband. Her husband does not do any work as their family have the quaters which are rented to the labour worker so they do need to do any work her husband only take 10000 from the parents as his pocket money for the month but after marriage that also got reduced to 6000 only now you can see how she can ask any money from her husband. So she decided to work again. Then new thing appear that in laws started to say thatyou will not keep your salary with you give that to us. She refused to that this was about 6 months after the marriage then she called us and we went there and talked about it and decision was made that they will not ask for any money. After somedays the new thing come that you have not bring any bed from your house so we cannot have baby these are our so called 'rivazz' we talked to them that before marriage why you have not told about these 'rivazz'. Then they said ok we will not ask again about this . My father is a retd. govt officer he retired on last year september after that they started to trouble her more n more as they knew that on retiring my father has got his saving about some lacs. She started to telll us about that then we told her that you married him with your wish we cant do anything about this. Then after some time they started to threating her like saying i will throw you from the terrace and if you will do anything against us your brother will suffer etc etc. Her father in law used to scold her daily and threaten her if you will go to court the lawyer will destroy your charcter by asking dirty question as he work as the brokers of the clients whose cases are pending from many years and says he has many links and he also used to give false witness in many cases my sister has even listen him talking some divorce case clinets that dont worry we will say in the court that the girl is having affair with someone else. After this my got frightend and kept silent and continues her routine. Then on 29 april of this year my sister and his husband gome for the dinner everything was fine untill they reached home as they reached home her husband started to force her that give your all salary to my mother but my sister refused so he started to abuse her and scold her and told her get lost from my home and i will do second marriage etc etc. She got frightend and called us and we went there and bring her back to our house. After 3 days her husband came to our house that he is sorry he will not do anything like this again. We told him that okay but we will not send our sister back to that house as they beat her torture her mentally and even the small brother of her husband also abuse her mentally. So he said ok he will get seperted we said ok. After that they started searching for the rented portion and final it but bef9re shifting my sister was having her part time degree exams so she went to chandigarh and her husband only gone there with her and comeback. When after 10 days she came back her husband started saying that he cannot get seperate you have to come to his home only but dont agreed. We told him that if you want her to go to your home you have to give us in writing that your parents and you will not scold and demand anything again from her he said ok and said need some time for this after 2 days his father called us and said we will not give anything in writing. So we said we will not send our daughter there if they want then we will call some of our relatives and you call your relatives and in front of them you give gurantee then only we will send our daughter back but they again refused so we hang up the call. After somedays her husband again come and said that he will get seprate from his parents but he does not have any money to buy a rented house or any furniture item and he needs 3-4 lakh we told him that we will give him the money for rent and you can buy furnished portion with furniture available and after 3 months you both have to pay rent as my sister earns almost 50k per month he said that he will tell in 2 days but after that started ignoring our calls then my nana ji went to their house they started to put false allegation on my sister and said that they will not let their son to seperate and will not allow my sister to their house.

I want advice that how can i proceed further and under what section we should file the case so that the their family suffer and goes to jail for there behaviour.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Regading the marriage of my sister
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 11:13:13 AM »
You are now fighting for your sister but I would like to know what your sister actually wants. Her sentiments is very important for legal advice. There are several options she has legally which I can say easily but it will be confusing for your which want to opt cause every legal options has separate remedy like 498A, Maintenance case under 125, etc etc.

For further consultation in details you can contact.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India