Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: After settlement how long can CI hold the case without filing charge sheet/close  (Read 1405 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline danieldasari

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Respected Sir/Madam,
                            Iam Dasari.Daniel.Iam in relation with my girlfriend for last tenyears,her parents came to know that and made her to file complaint on me.FIR is registered under Acts And Sections 506,354(D)(2)-­IPC,65-­ITA­2000-­2008 on 15-JULY-2015.Sub Inspector took a letter from me that "I will be available for investigation" and sent me to Circle Inspector.Case is settled on the day itself before CI, he took a letter from me that I will not contact her and said to us CASE will be disposed as false case in fewdays.Its been 110days they have not produced me before magistrate and they have not produced chargesheet also.CI kept the case in hold and he will keep the case until she got married(sources said).How long they can hold the case without producing before Magistrate and filling charge sheet.?What should be done to case get closed.?If we get eloped and married before FIR is closed,what are the consequences we are going to face legally?precautions to be taken for marriage in this situation.?

Offline advmonami

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +2/-8
  • Advocate Monami Lahiri - Patna High Court
    • View Profile
If two adults want to marry wilfully no law can stop that.
By the way why would you want to marry someone who files criminal charges against you
Advocate Monami Lahiri
Patna High Court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India