Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advise required on False case of Section 498  (Read 1814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gayatri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advise required on False case of Section 498
« on: October 04, 2015, 11:25:26 PM »
My friend who stays abroad , married for Past 12 years , suddenly his wife in the last one year has filed for divorce and also filed dowry case on him and on his family members . First can someone file a dowry harassment case after 12 years ? They have a kid . The issue is he comes once in 11 months , send maintenance regularly, assured to take her there , she is refusing to go there , wants his entire assets transferred to her, wants to run away with all money to her native .These two are hindus but belong to North and South India. Presently residing in South India in A.P . One year ago she filed harassment case under domestic violence that he drinks and beats her , whereas he is a diabetic guy and never touches a bottle.This everyone knows.She is hell bent on divorce and her lawyers are misleading her, My friend wants the passport of the child and wife to take them abroad but she has totally cut off links with him from past one year and a half. She is hell bent on harassing him and wants to arrest him once he lands in India and upsurp assets and run away .My friend is in distress . He is afraid where he might be arrested if he lands in India .He wants someone to counsel her and tell that He wants his family back and wants to take his wife and kid back abroad asap. All of us Family friends want the patch up to happen and they should be together , But the lady iins question is unrelenting and is obsessed with alimony and make him a pauper . Kindly advise

An Empathizer   

Offline advmonami

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +2/-8
  • Advocate Monami Lahiri - Patna High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Advise required on False case of Section 498
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 05:09:10 AM »
after 12 years of marriage a dowry case is not entertained by court.
regarding she wanting all is money is good thought but court will not give her?

her case will not stand at all, all the husband has to do is delay the process of justice. after few years sense will knock at the wife's unholy mind she will settle down with something reasonable.

Advocate Monami Lahiri
Patna High Court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Advise required on False case of Section 498
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 05:09:10 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India