Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: when subject to matter out side of state  (Read 1153 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Subrata Banerjee

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
when subject to matter out side of state
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:25:25 AM »
dear sir,

i have purchased a mobile handset from a reputed mobile company. But after few months there was some problem arising in the handset. so that i send it to the local ( Dhanbad , Jharkhand ) service center for repairing.but now today it  is about 4 months running  neither they have return my mobile nor they are giving any assurance about my set.

i want to make a complain it to our district consumer form , but in the receipt of service center 's slip the company has mention that all the matter subject to jurisdiction in delhi or Bangaluru only.

sir, it is not possible to file a complain in Delhi or Bangaluru, then can i file it to our Dhanbad District form ?


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: when subject to matter out side of state
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »
Hell with the jurisdiction of the said company. District Court of Dhanbad has enough jurisdiction to entertain your matter as the cause of action has arose in Dhanbad. But it will be proper if you send a notice to the service centre and threaten them to give a new phone or to refund the entire money within 7 days. After that you are free to file consumer case.

If you need further advice in details or how to draft a notice or compliant you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: when subject to matter out side of state
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India