Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: apply for 498a quashing after divorce  (Read 1576 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rahul.text

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
apply for 498a quashing after divorce
« on: October 08, 2015, 06:24:39 AM »
Hi ,

Due  to some matrimonial issues ,i have  applied  for  divorce in Bangalore court .After 5 months my  X-wife  logged 498a  in   Andhra Pradhesh .

We  got divorce  from Bangalore  court with terms  and  conditions  at  Court mediation.

- Exchange of articles- Done
- No alimony  - Done
- with in 15 days from divorce   my  X-wife will  take steps  to  Quash  the 498A  , its  been 10 months  and  she  didnt   take any steps and     every month we  are appearing  in front  of  tirupati court  on 498a .

tirupati  court didnt considered  the judgement copy of  my  Divorce  ( even we have highlighted terms and conditions )

Now  am  preparing  to go Quash at Andhrapradesh high court  , what chances i have  here  and how  much time  it  will  take  to come out this issues.

did  both parties  have to appear  for Quash

Let me  know  if  need  more  info.

Offline rahul.text

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: apply for 498a quashing after divorce
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:36:21 PM »
 Dear Members ,

Could you please suggest on my  Query , it  helps   me  a  lot.

the Indian  law  is in very pathetic  Shape , even  with no mistakes we  have to suffer  for  years ,almost  life  is done in courts.
i saw  Judge ,even we  request also  she  is behaving  like  monarch , telling if  have any  request  talk  with your  lawyer,and  she not listening our  words  then  how  she is eligible  to decide  my life.

from 1.5  years we are  appearing  in front of  court  with no result ,no trails  till now.,even we ask  why other party is
not  coming ,no  proper answer, if  i ask my Lawyer .simply  he  is telling that is bad  of INIAN law.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India