Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mental and emotional abuse by mother  (Read 1332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Akmblr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mental and emotional abuse by mother
« on: October 10, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »
Hello everyone

I am 34 year old only son living with my parents. My father is 77 suffering from Alzheimer's. My mother is 60 and a homemaker and works as a teacher. We have a nurse who takes care of my father. The nurses salary is paid by my fathers sisters. My father stopped earning when he fell ill couple of years father always spared whatever money he could when my mother asked for it. Unfortunately my mother took advantage of this situation in my opinion. She convinced him that we needed to build a house in Kerala for retirement while I was against the idea since it would be a heavy financial burden to maintain two establishments. Ever since his illness, she was forced to move back to our two bedroom apartment and has been unable to cope with this living arrangement. She has made our life a living hell. She is constantly screaming abusing everyone in the house and physically hitting me as well. I cannot afford the expenses she incurs and demands from me so I refuse to pay and there are arguments. On top of all this there is also the property in Kerala which has become a huge burden financially just to maintain. Now my mother is asking me to leave the house. I know I am not in the wrong , she is very aggressive and does not have any control on her temper. What options do I have legally in such a situation? The apartment I live in is in my fathers and my name. I do not want to resort to anything but I would like to know what my options are in a worst case scenario?

Thank you for your support

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Mental and emotional abuse by mother
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 12:50:51 AM »
If the property is in your name and fathers name than your mother cannot force you out of the house
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline Akmblr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Mental and emotional abuse by mother
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 02:44:51 AM »
Thank you Mr Arjun. It is my mother's unresolved frustrations that make her behavior so volatile towards everyone. I do not want to personally take any action against her however if things get progressively worse as my father is required to have a calm environment around him as he isn't . My mother's hysterical behavior completely makes disoriented. Is there anything I can do prevent this sort of uncontrollable outbreaks. Anything that can serve as a warning. Any advise is appreciated. Thanking you all


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India