Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: ipc 279, 337338,427 plz help  (Read 1524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vdutta0097

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
ipc 279, 337338,427 plz help
« on: October 11, 2015, 10:07:11 PM »
hello.well i am quite depressed these days. hope somebody here can help me with best advice.
last month my father was driving back home in his duster car. and out of nowhere a biker from behind slided with car rear bonut and fell. My dad in car heard a little thud and saw in rear view mirror that a young person was laying on road. my dad took u turn to check what happened. so when he saw a young boy of his son age, and he coudnt get up but was completely conscious, he lifted got that biker in his car with help of passerby people.took him to nearby hospital for first aid and xray. he paid around 8000 because the boy didnt look like from well of family. in xray it came there is a spinal  injury. by that time biker family had arrived.they thanked my dad and asked my dad you can leave.they took my dad phone number. my dad came home.
after a month , my dad get call from police station that FIR has been lodged under 279,337,338,427.
we are literally shocked. my dad is regretting why he came back to help that guy.
Now in complaint they have written, the car was rashly driven and hit the biker from front. the guy has got spinal injury.he was treated in govt hospital for a month and now undergoing physiotherapy from a private hospital.  the boy is bed ridden right now and has now 50 percent disability. expenses till now are 10 lacs and they need compensation of 72 lacs.
We are very depressed and dont know what to do? please advice what are the various outcomes of this case and what  will happen??????????????

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 122
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: ipc 279, 337338,427 plz help
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »
your father should have called the traffic police at the time of accident. now that he hasn't done that his case has become very weak.

your father has to contest the case now no choice, is your car insured if yes than the insurance company will finally bare the compensation, if not than thats a very big worry
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: ipc 279, 337338,427 plz help
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India