Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: File a suit against the complainant for filing a fake case using fake evidences  (Read 1330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline harshit.singhal321

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
In my case, Government Administration filed a fake FIR against me for lifetime imprisonment and sent me to jail. Suit was filed against me under Food Adulteration Act and section 7/16 were imposed on me. Also, section 272 and section 273 IPC were imposed on me.
The case went to session Judge and after court proceedings session judge ordered in my favour and set me free and also clearly mentioned in the order that the witnesses are fake and has given false statements in the court.

Now I want to take strict action against the administration and witnesses as the opposition's fake testimony and false proceedings is already proved in the session court's order.

I want that administration and witnesses should have lifetime imprisonment by filing a suit on them under section 211. I have raised a complaint also for false evidence while the case was going on to proceed with section 211 but no action was taken by the court.
Please let me know how to proceed with the same how to file a case and where to file the case against them.

It will be very helpful if you can please let me know if they can be charged under any other act and any rulings which I can use to have proceedings in my favour.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 119
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
you have won in sessions court fine, has the time period for appeal expired if not wait till the appeal period is over. in law it is better to be defensive
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India