Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Builder Default  (Read 1255 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline eaprasad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Builder Default
« on: October 14, 2015, 02:35:10 AM »
     I have purchased a flat in hyderabad, and paid the rest of amount(Part by cheques and cash) apart from the loan. The banker has released the check and my EMI started. I have paid the stamp duty and registration fees in the form of DD for registration. when we went for registration the SRO rejected for the registration and requested to get the No Objection certificate from MRO as the parent survey(Ex: is under prohibited list, but the flat is under number is under prohibited list. The land pahani is available from 1971. The 213/1 is subdivided after 12 years and as per my knowledge some part of the land is allocated to weaker sections by Govt.(not sure when Govt. took the land).
Please suggest
1. if i can get my amount back as per the agreement documents(Receipt of amount by builder), which is with banker. Will banker return the originals and cancel the loan if requested.
2. What if the builder manage the MRO and get the no objection certificate and force me for registration.

Advance Thanks for the Advice.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Default
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 11:50:06 AM »
If I reply you professionally then all answers to your queries is NO. but to help you legally I will say you must send a notice to the builder for agreement in respect of encumbrance property and ask him to refund the entire consideration including the interest. On failure you have to knock the door of consumer court.

Above advice is just apparently given on the basis of your statements but actual and correct advice can only be given after verifying the soft copy of all documents in respect of your dispute.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India