Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: how to approach Consumer court in Dombivali/THANE AREA  (Read 2656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dinesh Parikh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
how to approach Consumer court in Dombivali/THANE AREA
« on: October 14, 2015, 11:29:14 PM »
i AM TIRED OF MY INTERNET SERVICE provider.I had written e-mails to them regarding refund but no reply.Again this month also I had written mails for refund but no reply.I phoned so many times i got complain no & 12 times I phoned about same.
How I can get refund & justice,Please guide.I stay at Dombivali,Maharashtra.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: how to approach Consumer court in Dombivali/THANE AREA
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:19:13 PM »
go to the consumer forum at Thane:
here is the address: THANE DISTRICT
District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
The Collectorate Office Building, 2nd floor,
Thane (West)

File your complaint there and let us know once your case is registered, keep us informed
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: how to approach Consumer court in Dombivali/THANE AREA
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 02:36:32 AM »
The procedures you have adopted is not helpful to you neither creates a cogent evidence though electronic evidence is acceptable before Indian Courts. You must send a letter in hardcopy to your Internet Service Provider through INDIA POST (SPEED POST WITH AD) and give them a 15 days opportunity to refund your money with a threat to place your matter before consumer forum. Dont forget to mention your sent emails and  telephonic conversation with them in the latter.

For further clarification and consultation in details or to help you to draft the said letter, you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India