Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Civil Law suit for partition and separate possession  (Read 1887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline skumar1723

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Civil Law suit for partition and separate possession
« on: October 14, 2015, 11:54:11 PM »

I bought a plot in 2010 by paying 40 lacs from a Widow. The widow inherited the plot from her husband after his death. This widow has one son and one daughter . At the time of buying. The Son was present but  I was not able aware of Daughter. Now the daughter has filed Civil Law suit for partition and separate possession.

The daughter's lawyer has sent the documents to appear court on next hearing.

Questions here are :
0) What may happen to this case since I already the paid the full money for plot by taking bank loan.
1) Do I need to respond the lawyer's letter by appearing the court
2) Currently I am outside of India, what do in such cases.

Please let me know.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Civil Law suit for partition and separate possession
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 02:32:27 AM »
As it is your fault and/ or lack of enquiry about the purchased property so you have to pay your ignorance. I am sorry to say like this but it is a fact. You have to purchase her share and /or have to contest the suit. You need not to reply to the lawyer notice if a case is pending against you. You must appear and contest the suit.

But if you provide me the age of daughter at the time of purchasing from her mother, then you have a hope to be the owner of entire property.

I must go through the advocate notice and your purchase deed to give you correct advice. For further consultation in details, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India