Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


How to recover debt from a friend who is absconding?

How to send demand note for debt recovery
1 (100%)
How to take legal actions for debt recovery
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Debt Recovery  (Read 1364 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shreeram

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Debt Recovery
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:57:53 AM »
Hi All,

I have a friend of mine who owes money around 10 lakhs to me and my sister. I have all bank transactions for the same. Also 6 cheque leafs signed by him (4 blank and 2 with figure of 50k each) without dates. Apart from that he has given me a notary copy (in March-2015) stating that he will pay me all the money by No-15. During this period so far he had also committed that he will refund 3 lakhs to my sister by July which eventually he borrowed time till Sept. Later he committed  that by Oct 10th he will pay 2 lakhs to my sister. But last 12-15 days his both the mobile no.s has been switched off. So I am not able to reach out to him.

Request you to help me out or guide me how to take legal actions and recover the debt .

Thanks and Regards,
Shreeram Pattanayak

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Debt Recovery
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 03:08:51 AM »
It is not possible for me to advice you in details over open forum and written. You will not able to understand the legal term if I would use. Apparently you have two different legal options to get your money back. One through N.I Act case as well as Money Suit.

For further clarification and consultation in details you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India