Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice needed urgently  (Read 1821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Justice denied

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice needed urgently
« on: October 16, 2015, 01:05:32 PM »
Husband studying in USA. He fraudulently obtained divorce there. The wife never got any summons nor the divorce certificate after husband got ex-parte divorce decree. He later moved to anther state.She had to return to india where she filed for divorce. when she tried to send summons through MHA on new address, it tuned out that the address is incomplete and hence the summons were returned.  Its been 3 years since husband deserted wife. What should wife do now to serve summons. Can she send summons on husband's permanent address in India.She has already done that but the parents did not accept it and it was shown that they were out of station which they were not. Can she now ask for publication rights. Is separation of more than 2 yrs not enough to get divorce. Please help me as the hearing is in next month

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Advice needed urgently
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 08:46:08 PM »
File an application in the same court for publication of a notice in newspaper and after publication notice approach to the court to fix up ex-parte hearing.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Advice needed urgently
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 09:35:51 PM »
If you have mentioned the husband's USA residence in the petition then you have make amendment and place his Indian residence address and make a paper publication.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India