Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: i need help urgently . please help me..  (Read 1452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline urmimala poddar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
i need help urgently . please help me..
« on: October 17, 2015, 01:52:32 AM »
hello i m from kolkata, my parents are forcing me indirectly to not living my life with my own view.. this problem started when i was in dehradun for my study. i was living with my boy friend (in same building not in same flat). i had no idea about this living thing with my boy friend whether it is legal or not .. but when i came to know that is illegal i choose to move in other rental resident.. but my mom make me to come at my home town by telling me some brutal lie. and after my coming at home, they started to threaten me that they will make us suffer (me and my boy friend) if i go away from my home.
Now my parents start to called as prostitute and and blaming me as cheater as i choose some one to get married.. my parents threat me by telling me that they have so many source to filing false crime against us. 
and if i go and marry him legally then they will not let us live peacefully .
now my parents not allowing me to go out side with my belongings (not even my id cards) and if i try so then starts to threatening me. 
Honestly i don't have such money as my parents to fight against them cause now a day money can buy everything even laws also.
i just want to be separated and don't wanna use their name as my guardians.
is it possible to separate from parents legally??? If so then what will be the procedure and what will be the cost???
does separation from parent can save me from their threats??
Please help me .. situation is getting worse. I had tolerating them since 1 year.
now its seems to be impossible to me to live my live by my own. is there any to get away marry my boy friend with out any illegal way ???
please help me...

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: i need help urgently . please help me..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 03:41:18 AM »
you can make a public notification in any major newspaper stating that you have disowned your parents and that from now on you are not using their surname.

next to get out of this harassment you can make a complaint in CAW cell, also contact a woman NGO for protection
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: i need help urgently . please help me..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 03:41:18 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India