Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: legal advice to file for divorce with my wife  (Read 1329 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline prasad2296

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal advice to file for divorce with my wife
« on: October 19, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »

I prasad from hyderabad. I need an advice to file a petition for legal divorce with my wife, can you please help me out with my following issue:

My marriage is solemnised under hindu act on 1st March 2015 in presence of all family and relations. We both are legal aged i.e 29 and 22. Where the marriage is not yet conceived. Then on 10th march 2015 my wife is missing from her college after where I dropped  around 10 am near college.

Then me and family filed a missing complaint in the police station next day morning 11am on 11th march 2015 with written statement saying that my wife is missing from college and also I mentioned about her boyfriend name who is classmate and neighbour to her house.

So the police had traced them on 11th march 2015 around 8pm at LB Nagar bus stop Hyderabad. Here comes the issue sir where the police presented both of them in the police station physically but in the written statement took from wife is
 " has my husband torched me mentally with illegal relation so with absent mind I went to my friend(female) house and stayed whole night with her." but orally my wife said to CI is my husband doubted me so I ran away with my boyfriend, now I don't want to stay with my husband and I want to marry my boyfriend.

Written statement given by her boyfriend is
" I went to my sister house and stayed whole night." but orally he said to CI is I don't know anything about her she is just my classmate I don't have any relation with her.

This whole issue is created by one of the police ASI in the station who is the relation to the my wife boyfriend and try to escape him from this case.

We complaint about this issue created my ASI to CI but no action taken.

This whole false drama is done by police in the station, because of this I don't have any evidence against my wife to prove that she as a relation with him and also ran away with her boyfriend.

Since then my wife is staying with her parents and I don't have any relation with her till now.

But now my wife and their family members are mentally torchering me to accept her and take her to my home. Where I am not willing to accept her as my wife now.

So I decided to file a divorce case now where I have consulted an advocate and explained my issue but he said the case is totally favour towards my wife because of written statement given by her in the police station.

Please advice me how to deal this situation legally and proceed to divorce.

Kindly do the need.

Thanking you
Awaiting for your reply


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: legal advice to file for divorce with my wife
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 01:24:53 AM »
I have replied you over email.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Abhi19989

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: legal advice to file for divorce with my wife
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 08:29:31 PM »
File divorce case and enjoy life. Let them fight. If one year is not completed, then file voidable marriage against her.

Enjoy the life man.. Dont take tension and live freely. Such girls spoil everyone's life.. I can understand your pain. Go and enjoy life. Don't get tortured by her parents. File divorce case before your wife file DV, 498A cases against you and your family members.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India