Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mother has falsely alleged me and asked for maintenance u/s 125 crpc  (Read 2066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sban

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My mother has falsely alleged me of not taking care of my parents when I have proof of bank transfers of my life's savings to their account. Her harassment and verbal abuse to me and my wife started since the day I married my wife who she doesn't approve of. She has misused all my funds without listening to me or giving me an account of her high spending. She has now filed a case u/s 125 crpc asking for a huge maintenance amount without disclosing her existing financial status and lying about having no other income. I have made several FDs and pension funds for their upkeep. She also lives in her own flat with my father and maids and has rental income from another property all of this is not disclosed. Since my father fell ill few years back, I have over and above spent a lot on his treatment, but my mother has mindlessly wasted all my funds and advice towards wasteful expenditure. She is exploiting my father's illness to her agenda and to ask for more money. She along with my sister have threatened me that they will drain me financially and ensure I have no career left to have a family with my wife. She has also written damaging letters to my employers. The interim maintenance ordered is too high and has been decided without considering our expenses or her existing income. She continues to spend all funds on wasteful expenditures like jewelry for my married sister, occult practices and to hire more expensive lawyers to bring me down. What are my options to proceed against her?

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Mother has falsely alleged me and asked for maintenance u/s 125 crpc
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 10:28:08 PM »
You have several legal options indirectly which I cannot disclose in this open forum. Your wife is your weapon. You can contact me for same and further consultation in details in this regard.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India