Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Safeguarding Mother  (Read 1373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Feminashah

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Safeguarding Mother
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:07:50 AM »
Hi. My brother was recently married in Jan 2015. My sister in law has started the usual inconvenience trend ongoing nowadays. My brother is weak and seems to have fallen prey to her and does not respect my mother or me anymore. I work abroad and my family is based in Mumbai. Brother and his wife stays with my mom in my mothers house. We have given forgiveness several times but the situation does. It change. It's either brother and his wife is fighting or brother and his wife not looking after my mom and giving her mental pain. My mom wants them to leave the house and live separately. But these 2 don't listen and don't agree to leave at all. But continue to dishearten and cause mental stress to my mom. Recently, due to fight between my brother and his wife concluded on my brother sending his wife to her maiden house. Since then his wife has been trying to give hard time to my mother by calling and letting her come back. At first brother was on moms side but again has turned back and forcing mom to accept them to live in the house. But it has been confirmed after several attempts they both never change not improve. I don't want to cause my mother any more pain and wish to do something to protect her before giving them a final chance to stay together. My sister in law has also threatened before to commit suicide in the house and I'm worried that because of my brother and his wife, my mother will unnecessarily be affected. Mom has been ill a lot bcz of this mess. Can u pls advise what I can do to safeguard my mom legally before we allow brothers wife to return back in house and give them a final chance. Really in need of help.

Offline Pratheep

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Safeguarding Mother
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 11:55:40 PM »
Hope this is a common problem in most of the houses. with regard to mothers right, she can lodge a complaint before the local police station under domestic violence. she is also entitled for maintenance from her son. However it will be idle if some third party enters and make a amicable situation between your brother and sister in law and let them adjust according to your mother.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India