Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to apply for property injection suite and cost of it  (Read 2809 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hkmanju

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to apply for property injection suite and cost of it
« on: October 26, 2015, 01:03:09 AM »
I have a property which was registered to me about 25 years back and when i started the construction on it some trespassers are creating issues/litigation that property below to them when we verified the documents found that same property owner which who has registered me has registered (same site number) a gift deed to his daughter around 1 year back and landlord has deceased now please guide me further how to handle this legally

1. Who will have the absolute rights on property?

2. How to deal with it legally?

3. In case of injection order application to resume construction what are the process to be followed?

4.Please let me know the cost of applying for injection suite in bangalore? i have verified with one local lawyer asking 25K?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:10:37 AM by hkmanju »

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How to apply for property injection suite and cost of it
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 05:44:28 AM »
Previous/ Erstwhile Deed of Conveyance will survive i.e. you deed of conveyance will survive. In this situation you can file a Suit for Permanent Injunction restraining those person from creating any obstruction in your peaceful enjoyment of your property as well as from making any construction of over the suit property by maintaining property laws and corporations laws.

regarding cost, I cannot say. It depends lawyer to lawyer. I would have taken Rs.7000 to Rs.10000/- for filing and getting injunction order against them.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India