Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Love Marriage: Tortured and Harassed By Girl's family  (Read 1178 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gauravkumar.ksj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Love Marriage: Tortured and Harassed By Girl's family
« on: October 26, 2015, 02:40:45 AM »
Respected Sir/ madam,
The summary of the case is as follow:
1. Girl's family was torturing her and forcing a marriage on her so she approached National Women Commission and made a complain against her parents.
2. NCW sent her with her parents after counselling and took written confirmation from her parents that they will act according to her will only.
3. After coming home they still forced her for marriage so she expressed her will to marry me. She was a really good friend of mine so after consulting with my parents I agreed.
4. After this her family first tried to frighten me of killing, then they said that the girl is characterless, then they frighten my father of killing me (All phone records are saved) I remain quiet as I wanted to marry that girl. After that they started to show that they are agree to marry her daughter with me and asked my parents to come to them for talking.
5. Today on 24/10/2015 my parents went to them and as another gameplan they gave a written letter to my parents on which they need my and my parent's signature and the translation of the included images is as below:

3. I, Boy's Name, do hereby declare that I had no relation with any other girl in past nor have in present and if found to be indulged in any past or present relationship, my whole Movable and immovable property shall be transfered to the Girl's Name.
4. That, I, Boy's Name, do hereby declare that if I upset the girl in any way my whole Movable and immovable property shall be transfered to the Girl's Name.
5. That, I, My father's Name, is agreed to deposit 5 lac rupees with girl's name as a fixed deposit.

So in this way they want me to marry the girl on this agreement. Well whether this agreement is legally valid and Can I add if girl is found to be indulged in any present or past relationship, girl's father's property should be transferred to my name? As I believe that this agreement is a total joke. What Can I do? If i sign this Whether this agreement will be troublesome for me or it is illegal??

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India