Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Building Name in CC, OC, Approved plan is different from registration documents.  (Read 883 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Balaji Thyagarajan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

I have given advance token for Flat in Malad west, which is SRA building but some flats are sellable for which loan can be availed.

The flat which I intend to purchase is freehold & loan can be availed. The Building name in all registration documents is WING A, but CC / OC / Approved plan name is 3. The builder changed the name for some technical issues during construction after agreement between tenants & builder.

I am buying flat from 2nd party, till now two registration documents are available. 1) First document between 1st party & builder 2)  2nd document between 2nd party and 3rd party.

During MOU before token amount, they agreed to do deed of rectification by a Tri -party agreement i.e Builder, 1st party & 2nd party. Now, the 1st party is not agreeing to sign the documents. Hence, my broker informs society is given NOC for Building change name, this will do for home loan & this  is enough to go ahead with deal. He is requesting me to put papers for loan on this basis.

Please note, during both sale deed society was not formed & Builder was issuing NOC.  Now the Society is registered, hence the member without registering deed of rectification between Builder & Society Members, they are just issuing NOC.

I request you to please guide me whether I can insist deed of rectification between builder & 2nd party or any other documents to smoothly finish the transction.

I will appreciate your reply in this regard.

Best regards

Balaji Thyagarajan


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India