Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: suicide threat from wife  (Read 1561 times)

Offline samshera kumar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
suicide threat from wife
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:59:29 AM »
Sir, its our 1.5yrs of our marriage and she is pregnant with 5month. she has given me threat me several times after our marriage the she will suicide. She even did it before our marriage and also on our honeymoon.
she doesnt listen to any of my decision and wants to do what ever she like. She is very negative in nature. she had done very adsure update in watsapp like' Suicide doesn't mean that no one killed..' and many more like separating apart etc.
very recently she have told abt her suicide plan to her friend which i seen in her whatsapp. and started writing diary entry wich is full of negative thoughts and giving me blame for everything happening in her life.
plz give me some suggestion in this regards.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: suicide threat from wife
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:13:09 PM »
Immediately call her parents and lodge a general diary before local police station for her suicidal tendency to secure yourself from getting unnecessary harassed and arrest.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline samshera kumar

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 11:40:45 PM »

Sir,

The matter has been put in-front of her mother and brother several times. Her father expired in 2010. They all are taking the matter very lightly. Last time when i informed them they told me that its the matter of your house and you have to handle it.
they told that me and my parents are torturing her which is not true.
She take the least responsibility of the house. She does nothing in the house. She is a dentist n hardly she go to clinic for abt 2-3hrs(10.30am to1.00pm). we have a maid and she do all the house work from preparing breakfast, washing clothes, preparing lunch dinner everything and when ever i tell her to do some house hold work or take some responsibilities she reacts as if she is in hell and starts blaming everything on me that i m torturing her, i want to make her my slave etc. and she keep on thinking again and again. all the negative thought comes in her mind.
very recently i noticed that she was taking to her college male friend for long time like 40min, 30min continuously.around 3months back she was in her mother's home. she accepted that she used to talk to him regularly and share her feeling.  which made me very insecure. i told her that you were with your brother, sister in  law and mother then what is the need of sharing our personal life with someone else. But i sometimes think that its something more than this.
yesterday also she wrote a lot in her diary like she is planning to suicide which i read today at 10.45am. in the night she was talking very childish like she used to do every time. she was telling that if she dies donate her body to the hospital , they will study with my body. after me you go for second marriage. means she was talking in a very childish manner. and in morning every thing was alright. she was talking normally as nothing happened.
i have not taken any legal action or have official lodged a general diary because i think she wont do it. and i have also taken advice from many people that such type of person never suicide.  if i make any legal complain then our relationship will almost come to an end. it will unnecessary create drama in our relationship.
What i think is she is acting very childish.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:04:50 AM »
Can you prove her childish activities by documents?? Definitely NO....; So better keep making evidence secretly for your own safety. Now its up to you what you will do or not?? Later don't spread rumour that laws are in favour of woman only!!
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Mob - 09830303322

Offline sam123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 03:48:07 AM »
what if she doesn't write a diary...how to collect evidences then???

Offline sam123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 03:49:44 AM »
also if i inform to local police station..will they not come to house which will further escalate and worsen the situation???

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 09:05:57 PM »
Police will come either ways.... if you complaint then they might come and you will be secure. If your wife commits suicide then Police will come definitely and you will be arrested if any suspicious ground against you. Now its up to. and please dont linger your matter with illogical questions with pros and cons.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India