Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: legal  (Read 1407 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anilsabat123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: October 27, 2015, 11:06:26 AM »
Dear Sir,
Myself Anil Sabat from Mumbai. My wife and her Father have started showing wild colours just after 6 months of marriage. I want to file for divorce. But I want to be sure that i wont my property. Following is my relation history.
I was adopted by my mothers father (Nana) at early age since he did not have any son. My name was changed to my Nana'a surname by means of Affidavit and Deed. But due to the fallout with my Nana and other mausi's we have sour relationship. So my biological father gifted me a residential property via gift deed. But it was only on a notary basis and not registered. Now If i return the gift again file for a divorce then will that property be free from the rights of her.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: legal
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:03:46 PM »
The Deed of Gift is invalid as it is not a registered instrument. So you are not at all owner of that property. Further during the 1st year of marriage you cannot file divorce petition. Further your wife is not at all has any share in respect of any property owned by you. Who gave you this type of idea???

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: legal
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:58:36 PM »
your wife does not ave claim over your property, tat gift deed is invalid.
you ave to wait for one year before you file for divorce by mutual consent
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: legal
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:58:36 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India