Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Complaint against RTA & Company  (Read 1325 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sairam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Complaint against RTA & Company
« on: October 29, 2015, 05:19:02 AM »
I have a pending complaint against a RTA & a company at SEBI regarding shares already submitted for demat in february,2015 but it was rejected saying already dematerialized. Which can't be true. We have been holding these certificates for over 20 years. The company got relisted recently. Upon request for further proof, we even provided covering letter of allotment and completely exposed misdeeds of the RTA. Now, SEBI marked the case against the company. I am seeking credit of our shares along with compensation for delay.
At this juncture, some stranger advocate sent some share certificates (for equivalent number of shares for which complaint is pending with SEBI), in his name along with filled-up share transfer forms to my address thru registered post. In my absence my son took delivery of it at home. In the covering letter, he asks me to withdraw my complaint against the RTA & company at SEBI. He has marked a copy of the letter to the company. Two days later he sent another another registered letter. This time we refused to accept it.
We have no intention to use these share certificates. We only seek credit of shares into our demat account for the certificates which we already submitted for demat.
What is the legal position ? How am I supposed to proceed.

Request to admin/moderators of I could not guess which category this legal advice request should go. please change it to appropriate category head, if need be, kindly do not delete. thanks.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Complaint against RTA & Company
« on: October 29, 2015, 05:19:02 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India