Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Payment in Good Faith  (Read 1221 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Parag

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Payment in Good Faith
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:25:01 PM »
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a Banker and I request to give me your valuable suggestion on the following incident:

One of our college who is now terminated from our Bank, has dues of Tiffin Center. The owner of Tiffin Center contacted us many times towards his payment. One day when the owner of Tiffin Center contacted us we asked the college, and he gave us a chq no telling us to pay the dues of Rs 600.00 by debiting his a/c with this chq no, and told us that  when he will visit the branch  he will give the cheque in Branch.
Now we forget to collect the chq due to over work pressure and he also not deposited the chq to us. Now he present the same chq in clearing and which was bounced with the reason that chq is already passed.
Our college who is frustrated because of his termination, is now doing complaint against us stating that Bank officials has made a fraud, and withdraw amount of Rs 600.00 for their personal gain.
What should we do? We have paid the dues as he has said and given us the chq no, we paid in  good-faith as he was our college, but now we are in deep trouble.

Please guide us. 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Payment in Good Faith
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:25:01 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India