Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can i go for registration  (Read 898 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline acmegouri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Can i go for registration
« on: October 30, 2015, 03:45:41 AM »
Dear All,
Am from Pune and want to buy a flat in a society of 700 flats, with many amenities.
This property is now in mortgage with Kotak mahindra bank and got loan from that bank to do construction.
So far i have paid Rs.4,82,000 to builder and paid Rs.2,28,000 towards e-challana for stamp duty and VAT.
now i want to go for registration. They have given a draft copy of agreement and many other documents.
in that document i could see that, builder bought this site many years back from one family(x). And in 2010, some of the other related family members of X family filed a Regular Civil Suit No.1035/2010 for partition in the Court of Civil Judge Senior Division, Pune. And is pending and there has been no injunction or stay order in the said suit.  Promoter/builder is written like this "The Promoter herein covenants that, he shall be solely responsible for the final outcome of the said suit and under no circumstances the flat Purchaser/s or the said tenement shall be made liable therefor. " In this juncture, should i go for registration? What will be the future consequences if builder lost that case/other family members won that case. Could you please update me how to proceed now. builder is urging me to do registration as already i had taken 15 days of time. thanks in advance.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India