Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: False 498A. please somebody help....  (Read 1114 times)

Offline KKMKNR

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False 498A. please somebody help....
« on: November 02, 2015, 10:56:55 AM »
really i am sad today. My maternal uncle's wife allegedly booked cases against him under section 398,494,498A. He went to remand now. Along with him She has given names of my mother my grand parents and my mother's two sister and one brother also. My uncle's wife is very rude and cruel. Even her children are dont want to stay with her. they are staying with his father. such a cruel she is . Without any reason she filed case against my family. Her father was an Ex SI, so she has gone to police station several times. My uncle got hopeless and wanted divorce. She has booked a case today. its totally false case. she is saying that her in laws harassed her for dowry. and his husband has got married twice. she has submitted proofs.(we too dont know whether it is true or not. My uncle is saying nothing like that all she wants is money.) . her children can explain her cruelty. they are 7th and 5th classes. They got fear about her mother. Few days back she went to her father's home. My uncle came to native place on leave. Suddenly she filed a case when he wanted divorce. they got married in 2004. he is working in crpf and staying in hyderabad. we are living in far away from them. How to get my mother and family out of this problem? please give me quick suggestions........

Offline advkkreddy

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: False 498A. please somebody help....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »
Quickly hire a lawyer to get anticipatory bail.
That's the first thing you got to do.
Champion in law of Torts in India

Offline KKMKNR

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: False 498A. please somebody help....
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 06:57:09 AM »
Sir , thank you. He has been remanded for 16 days. Today the bail petition has been cancelled by magistrate. lawyer saying that first bail will be cancelled. 498-A,494 r/w 34 IPC,3.4 DPA. these are the cases booked against him along with him 9 members have been booked. after getting bail to him remaining members will get  bail said by lawyer. Dont what we do. He is worrying and crying in jail when our people went to see him... dont know what to do.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India