Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How heritage property judgement will be come  (Read 1218 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline durgabalaji343

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How heritage property judgement will be come
« on: November 03, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »
dear sir/madam,

if i file a partition suit against my brother for getting my share of 1/3 in the assets earned by father, then how the judgement will be? is there any pre defined method among which i am mentioning below,

1. Registering the assets on the name of my mother, my brother , and me ( up to now the assets are on the name of my father only ).
2. According to the government market values, court will ask my brother to settle the money to me.

which option will followed by court?

please help me.

thank you

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How heritage property judgement will be come
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 10:12:11 PM »
Such a silly perception better to say conception. You need not to transfer any property left by your father. It is already being inherited by you, your mother and brother after the demise of your father. If you file a partition suit then you have also to make party your mother in the  partition suit.

Court will declare and affirm your share by a preliminary decree after that court will send a survey commissioner to make demarcation of property. Ultimately you will get physical possession and demarcation of your father's property. This is the simple procedure.

For further suggestion and consultation in details you can contact me.


Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India