Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need advice on family matter  (Read 1997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Manish Kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need advice on family matter
« on: November 04, 2015, 04:27:15 AM »

My sister went through bad marriage.Even after 1 month of marriage, in-laws start harassing my sister for dowry. My sister is working bank PO. Her in-laws wanted her to devote all her salary to them and give them details of even a single rupee expenses.Her husband told her that he was not interested in the marriage then why he spoiled my sister's life.After tolerating all this for 4 months, my sister filed 498A against husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law. After 6 months of lodging the 498A, Police submitted the submitted the challan only for husband and removed the name of father and mother from challan because they were paid a good amount by my sister's in-laws. Now we want to object that and appeal for including their name also in challan.

Also my sister has filed the case in my parent's location. Now her in laws wants the case to be transferred to their location. Can they do that ?

Please guide us on this.


Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 119
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice on family matter
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 04:26:41 AM »
to transfer the case  they have to file in Supreme court. a transfer of petition application. normally where the girl resides the case is transferred not where the boy is
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice on family matter
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:34:10 AM »
if you intend to transfer the case within the state then you have to file a transfer application within the state and if the transfer needs to be done from one state to another then transfer application needs to be filed in supreme court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need advice on family matter
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:34:10 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India