Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Share in fathers property  (Read 1224 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline surbhi89

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Share in fathers property
« on: November 06, 2015, 05:25:48 AM »
We are two brothers and one sister. My father passed away recently and had no will for his property. My mother got the property transferred into her name. Now my mother only wants to give the property to her sons only. She is making a will that property is for sons. Can she do that as the property was my fathers. What options do I have to get my share from my fathers property.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Share in fathers property
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 09:33:02 AM »
I do not understood that how your mother transferred your father's property in her name. Mere recording her name in patta or some thing like that does not creates any title. You have not said that who you are? Are you daughter or one of his son!!

If nothing had been executed by your father then you and your siblings along with your mother are now owner of your father's property by way  inheritance.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Share in fathers property
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 03:45:40 AM »
When the property is registered in your mother's name she can Will it to whoever she wishes to
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India