Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 9 months and still on  (Read 1172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline neil

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
9 months and still on
« on: November 16, 2015, 07:49:51 AM »
I am from Mumbai, my filed a DV case agnst me in local police station 8 months ago, and she left to stay with her mother in other town since then we tried to bring her back in many ways, we aplozied in every possible manner to them, but they are not doing anything, they are just asking for time 3 months more, 4 months more, etc. and thats all, since past one month we are not in touch, I am suffering from a brain disorder, which got detected feb this year, based on this request you all experts to please provide me with your valuable advise. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: 9 months and still on
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 01:09:52 PM »
This is not a situation to get yourself mentally disturbed rather you have to accept the fact and fight it back. Just file a divorce petition against her on the ground of cruelty. If you want to be polite then you can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights to get back her. But getting order does not binds her to start a conjugal life with you rather on failure you have to file divorce case ultimately.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: 9 months and still on
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:13:24 AM »
if you reaally want to bring your wife just fight the dv case to prove that her allegations are false.if not file a contested divorce on grounds of cruelty


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India