Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: married man with children married my sister, she is cheated kindly help  (Read 1240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vishalarora

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My cousin sister came to know after 7 months of marraige that her husband is not only a married man but also has three children.

My sister filed an FIR at the local police station charging him with domestic violence, fraudulence, cheating and many other things. A non-bailable warrant has been issued against him but he is roaming free under anticipatory bail. I have approached the deputy commissioner of police and the magistrate too, but to no avail. How can I have him arrested and punished

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 156
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: married man with children married my sister, she is cheated kindly help
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 09:32:32 PM »
Since your sister's purported husband has already got anticipatory bail, he cannot be arrested in the same case again unless he evades trial or flouts the conditions of his bail. However, he will be punished once the charges against him are proved in court after the trial.

Your sister could also file a civil suit claiming compensation for the mental agony and trauma caused to you.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: married man with children married my sister, she is cheated kindly help
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:54:20 AM »
she can also file a case for bigamy u/s 494 on him


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India