Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advise  (Read 1508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advise
« on: December 07, 2015, 03:05:20 AM »
Hello All,

I am looking for some legal advise. I have been married for 11 months now. When I look back at the past year, I feel like I have made a huge mistake in choosing my partner. My wife picks up fight for no reason and this has been going on from the time we have married. I have given enough time for her to change her attitude but things seem to be going from bad to worse.

Due to constant fights our marriage has not consummated. She always complains that it us painful to have sex. So there has been no intercourse. I have taken her to a gynecologist but to no avail. At this point of time I am no longer interested in the relationship.

I have read that non consummation of marriage is a strong reason for divorce. I have all the medical prescription from the gynecologist. How do I prove that she is not willing to have sex with me? Can I apply for a divorce now ? Do I have to wait for 1 year ?

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advise
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 04:48:03 AM »
Denying sex amounts to cruelty and is a ground for divorce.

You discuss with your wife about mutual divorce, if that works that's best.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline Origiin

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advise
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:13:56 AM »
Divorce law
1.Effects of divorce
on life insurance
2.Divorce process
from seperation of final judgement
3.Divorce decress
the benefits of divorce mediation distribution
Business valuation in divorce

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advise
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 02:57:21 AM »
Law has debarred married couple to file divorce petition on the 1st year. After that you can file divorce case but you cannot file a divorce case until you are living separately. If you are living separately then you can file a divorce case but it is better to go for mutual divorce.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Advise
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 02:57:21 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India