Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Reg - Family Issues+Property problem  (Read 1636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline guptha1989

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Reg - Family Issues+Property problem
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:02:31 PM »

   My name is Sundaresa Guptha from Chennai. My father is a the direct maternal uncle. My mother is a second wife for my father. My mother died because of my father's torture when I was 2. Later he abandoned me and he married an another person. He also did not take care of my grandma(His mom) also for the past 28 years. I was taken care by my uncle's till 7th standard, later my school correspondent took care of me. My father never turned up and helped me in any ways, and when I requested for help during my 10th standard he did not help me out. The same he did when I was in degree. He sold all our ancestral properties and changed them to his name . Now there is a house which is an ancestral property for us. I need help in getting some money at least to repay my educational loan and to get married. Please let me know if I can get some help in this situation.


Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Reg - Family Issues+Property problem
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:42:15 AM »
you can claim your share in the ancestral property by filing a partition suit and also if the sale of the ancestral property had happened recently even from that you can claim your share

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Reg - Family Issues+Property problem
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 07:15:31 AM »
If the property is self purchased by your father or he inherited by his father then it will be treated as self acquired property of your father. So in this situation you can not claim any part of it. Your father can sell to anybody during his life time.

On the other hand if the property was belong  and purchased by your forefather( grandfather's father) which is called ancestral property, then you can claim the same by filing a partition suit in civil Court or you would inherited this property if your father died  and left the property in his own name.

M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Reg - Family Issues+Property problem
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 07:15:31 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India