Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Rights to stay at husband'shouse  (Read 1093 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline preetivi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Rights to stay at husband'shouse
« on: December 11, 2015, 01:44:43 AM »
Dear sir,
Its been more than 3 years of my marriage and I have kid of 2.5 years. After the marriage my mother in law started telling that we didn't give dowry and didn't give other stuffs. My husband was good at the beginning but after few months he too started claiming for the same and Listening to my mother in law my husband use to quarrel and beat me and asked me to leave his house. As it was not tolerable I wanted them to stop asking for dowry, stop beating me and stop to ask me leave his home so I came out and filed the Dowry case on them after that he sent me divorce notice. After filing Dowry case he changed his house.
Now when I wanted to claim for maintenance, he took back the divorce case mentioning that he is not able to maintain this case, he may file in future. So we filed DV ACT for maintenance. They are not ready to give maintenance.
Even I Don't want the maintenance, I want him to realize his mistake and do his responsibility towards the kid and me.
Now as per the court order of 20000 maintenance per month they have to pay 1.40 lakhs of arrears.
For me my son's future is important not the money , I want my son to get father's love. Please suggest should I take back all the cases and can I go to his and stay there and fight or should I wait for the arrears and maintenance. He is neither ready to give maintenance and take us to home.
Its been more than 1.5years I am out of their home. My feeling is by this cases and all I may not change them, If I Stay there he may start getting attachment with my kid and may change.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Rights to stay at husband'shouse
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 02:13:31 AM »
You have not putted any law related query nor advice. The query you have asked is not our concern. We are here to give you legal advice. This much I can say that once you withdraw all cases then later it will be tough for you to re file it same if nothing has been changed or history/ past repeats

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Rights to stay at husband'shouse
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 02:13:31 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India