Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: dispute inherit property  (Read 1081 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline debdoot333

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
dispute inherit property
« on: December 14, 2015, 11:35:51 PM »

I am Sisir kr mukherjee regt from indian airforce. My father inherit some property in the state of Jharkhand . but he didnt make any will. I have 5 brother and sister (2 brother 3 sister). Now the problem arise is that.   3 of my sister early said that she didnt want any right in the father property. so in 2011 we have done the mutation in the name of both the brother. but with out taking any written consent from any sister . as she all stay far away in different state. now all of a sudden one sister want her share in the father property.

she is giving threat to file a suit in court.if her share is not given to here. is there any way to counter the process

few days back in newspaper  what we have seen is that sister cannot get right in inherit property if father dies before 2005 
 in that case my father died in the year 1982

please help us as it is my great grandfather house and if she get the share she will sell the house.


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: dispute inherit property
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:32:39 AM »
The article published in the newspaper regarding apex court verdict is absolutely misinterpreted and wrong information is being published which confusing several people. Anyway, mutating the name before corporation or any other govt concern does not creates any title . Further verbal or written statement of relinquishment of sister's share is not valid.

Now question of right to file partition case in respect of their undivided share which cannot be said until and unless I know following facts:
Under which law you have been govern Dayaghagya/ Mitakshara?
What type of property your father left and what is its usages?
And many other questions are required to know from you. without knowing all those, it will not be proper advice to handle the situation and your defence.

For further clarification and consultation in details, you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India