Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Legal Proceedings  (Read 1196 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cbeprem

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal Proceedings
« on: December 17, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »
Hi ,

I am was working in software concern for 5 years and was terminated (called me 5pm asked to leave immediately) because the Client cancelled the  contract because they did not rely on off shore companies. They did not serve me any notice period or any compensation. I had no other go I had to move to labour authorities for help. I did not file a complaint . However in this situation after a 2 months I had received a mail and termination letter stating that I have taken away the laptop and taken away the important data from the company. The laptop is in my possession  and I am ready to hand over it i had send two mails on the day after i had received this termination letter and one week back , but they did not reply for it. Now they filed a case, the police is calling me continuously when asked about the what case is filed against and contents of the complaint they are asking come in person to the police station .I am not in mood to got the police station as I believe the company would have bribed them or might have used influence.

            Kindly suggest me how to take things further.



Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Legal Proceedings
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »
take a lawyer with you in case if you are wary of going alone

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Legal Proceedings
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India