Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheated of my hard earned money of 6 years  (Read 1559 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Roja

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheated of my hard earned money of 6 years
« on: December 19, 2015, 12:04:21 PM »
Dear Sirs,

I gave advance of Rs:22 lacs with my savings to buy a property (site) from a person. After this payment, agreements were signed.

However during legal verification by my loan giving bank - SBI. It came to light that the title of the property is in dispute from several years. When confronted the vendor with the findings he agreed to return the amount of advance as per agreement. He gave me post dated cheques for the same however all the cheques bouned and my lawyer advised to file a cheque bounce case and the same was done.

My lawyer charged hefty fees for the services however didn't perform the work expected from him, after few months he said that the case of cheque bounce has been disposed off due to his oversight and due to the fact that petitioner (me/my lawyer) didn't attend the court hearings on time.
He assured me that we can file a revision petition (CRL RP) to bring back the disposed case to life.

Meanwhile he asked me to file a specific performance case on the vendor because he did not execute the contract as per the agreement, again he charged a bomb and put a case called OS.

Now I am struggling with 3 cases:
1) CRL RP - To revise the disposed cheque bounce case.
2) OS - Asking the vendor to execute the contract as promised in the agreement.
3) Cheque Bounce Case - Has been disposed off, waiting for this to come to life again.

At the same time i am getting to know that the vendor to whom i gave 22 lacs and got the agreement has involved himself in lot of cases regarding the same property. He has executed agreement of sale to several people and taken advance and cheated people for crores of rupees.

I have lost my hard earned money of my 6 years of work and now don't know what to do as i doubt that my lawyer is also somehow allied with the vendor in cheating me as he is only taking money from me and not helping me in any other way.

I don't have money to spend lot on lawyers and don't have courage to take on this corrupted system.

I beg you to please help me with a suggestion so that i can get out of this.

May god bless you.


Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Cheated of my hard earned money of 6 years
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:37:16 AM »
get all the people together who has been cheated  by the same person in regards to the same property than togheteh file FIR, than together file a money recovery suit.

in court speak to the judge directly solution will come.

let the judge know your plight
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India