Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Couple scammed and cheated me in a transaction  (Read 1093 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hvvijuka

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Couple scammed and cheated me in a transaction
« on: December 21, 2015, 12:55:06 PM »
 I got scammed and lost 65000/- in the transaction.
  I had filed the FIRon oct 19th 2014.
  the same person had cheated another person and he too had filed a missing complaint on him.
 The police tried to find him, and could locate his house, he got alert and he and his wife have absconded the rent house leaving their things on september 30th 2014
After this he is not traceable.

   Also requested if he is not able to get, they could recover my money by the items he has left in his house.
But now  says they have reached the dead end and might have to close the case.

Kindly help me in this regard I have lost money, how I can recover my money through his items that are left

Or guide what is the best I can do

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Couple scammed and cheated me in a transaction
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:45:53 AM »
you did not file a money recovery suit, what you did was just a police complaint for fraud.
for such complaints there will be only criminal remedy such as jail sentence.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Couple scammed and cheated me in a transaction
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:45:53 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India