Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Ancestral Property Issue  (Read 481 times)

Offline happykaur

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral Property Issue
« on: December 22, 2015, 11:35:21 PM »
My great Grandfather had a lot of land(property). He had 1 son(my Grandfather), who had 2 marriages, of first marriage he had 1 son and two daughters, and from the second marriage my grandfather had 3 daughters and one eldest son(my dad). After death of my grandfather in 1972 all the property was legally transferred to my dad after being divided equally between both the wife's families(1st wife and her son and daughters).
                   After death of my grandfather, my grandmother transferred the property from my father to her brother convincing my father(he was in college at the time). Then she transferred the property in her name from her brother. In 1994, she divided our ancestral home between her 3 daughters but didn't include her son in that. Now in 2015 she is dead and in her will she has not mentioned any property in the name of my father or me. In old records some paper are some pages are abridged. Also lands are not equally distributed between brothers and sisters. So as a 25 years old great granddaughter do i stand any chance to get our ancestral home back or get the same to be equally divided between brothers and sisters.

We belong to a royal family in Punjab and till now we have not sought any legal action.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestral Property Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 08:11:31 AM »
What do you mean by legally transferred. until and unless I see all documents, it cannot be possible for give you advice.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India