Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: House purchase transaction : Legal aspect  (Read 652 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mrram

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
House purchase transaction : Legal aspect
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:32:03 PM »
Hello this is ram from Hyderabad..

I have checked a property which was transferred in the year 1996 and the same was signed by the real owner's  brother's wife instead of the real owner stating that the real owner was dead and on her behalf she is signing the document.  And the person made plots with huda permission and sold in 2000 and houses were built in all the plots and as on date all the surrounding areas were also filled with houses and become a complete residential area.

Now I would like to know whether the transaction in in 1996 is valid? As they have not produced any legal hire certificate from court  and it was already passed 19 years do we have to consider the transaction. As the plots were sold and houses were built and occupation was crossed 14 years almost whether there will be no problem in legal aspect.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: House purchase transaction : Legal aspect
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 07:21:55 AM »
I cannot assure you in this regard. You have to enquire, searching and investigate this property thoroughly. Further let me tell you that if real owner's brother's wife has no right to sell the property as she is not at all legal heir of the real owner. Please go through the Hindu Succession Act. if they are Hindu.

For further clarification and consultation in details, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India