Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


What he was trying to do? What after chargesheet filled?

Should i have to hire advocate?
0 (0%)
What if i wouldnt go court after getting summon?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: About theft case  (Read 1231 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Labh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
About theft case
« on: December 25, 2015, 01:10:59 AM »
Me and my frnd went back to our room from office and when we reached.. We saw a man with bag came out of our room and thn we tried to caught him but he ran away and left that bag there... There was my laptop in the bag... My frnd called a police on 100.. They came and take my laptop.. And said that we have to show that laptop... And take it from me... And they also said that u will get it today... But when we reached police station.. They didnt give me my laptop... And said that u have tk take it from court now... That day they lodge a FIR in there way.. What we have told thm they didnt write.. They write in their own way... And take a signature of me in blank paper too... After this... They caught a man and said u have to recognize that man... We recognize him and thn we left to our home... Then i went to court to takemy laptop.. And when i got my laptop... Police man said u recognize a wrong person.. And scold me... Now after six months... I got a call from that police man... He want me come to thana and do signature forcase closing and do that... Thn he again called me to give laptop bill photocopy and i send him... And i asked him what is the further process.. He said chargesheet has been filed and u have to go court now and case chalega ab... And now he send me a frnd request on facebook and i hv done nothing wrong.. That theft also admit that time.. He said i was drunk and get into ur room.. Please suggest me.

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: About theft case
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:06:11 AM »
has the case been to court yet if not you can withdraw your complaint.

if already in court than you can file for withdrawal of FIR from High court.
do this and get out.

neither the court nor the police will let you have a peaceful life.

just get out and forget whatever you read regarding fundamental rights and constitutional rights of citizens they only exist in books in reality there is nothing for us poor coomon man
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: About theft case
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:06:11 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India