Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property dispute- How to claim share?  (Read 927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline harycool

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property dispute- How to claim share?
« on: December 26, 2015, 03:59:43 AM »
My grandfather owned a self-acquired residential property in Haryana. He died untestated in 1986. He was survived by two sons (including my father), two dauthers and my grandmother. The residential property (150 sq yards) in name of my grandfather was in possession of my chacha since then. My chacha had been paying the land tax to municipality from beginning. My chacha, aunts and grandmother sold their share to my chachi recently. The residential building on that land was recently demolished and completely built afresh by my chacha. Now when my father asked for his share in residential property, they are not ready to give that. My father only has a certified copy of the land registry and sale deeds executed between my chachi (buyer) and sellers of respective shares. What can done by my father to secure his share in that property.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Property dispute- How to claim share?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 08:48:41 PM »
Ask your father to collect certified copy of title deed of your grandfather from Sub-Registrar office and also legal heirs certificate form local authority. After collection these document file a suit for Partition and Injunction against the others co-sharer in Civil Court.

M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata 9836589246

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property dispute- How to claim share?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 06:53:57 AM »
You have only option to file partition suit against all the present co-sharer.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India