Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheque Bounce Case Six Year Still Going On  (Read 895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline farooq_o

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheque Bounce Case Six Year Still Going On
« on: December 27, 2015, 02:07:23 AM »
Hi All,
I have filled cheque bounce case against my previous owner, who was supposed to pay my lease amount of 3 Lacs, it is almost 6 years I am waiting for judgment and attended all the hearings but the accused had only attended first session in which he acknowledge that he has to pay the amount and cheque was dis-horned due to insufficient balance.
Court had issued NBW twice but nothing happened, since accused wife is lawyer and because of her police is not daring to arrest the accused instead asking me to monitor his moments and inform police about his presence so that they can arrest him, I donít understand for what we are paying taxes!
Now for third time I have the NBW but when I approached police station then they say it is not a major case and there is nothing they can do.
My lawyer does not even open his mouth in front of Honorable judge, when asked why don't you speak then he says if I do that then judge will dismiss the case!
I am stuck from both the ends (my lawyer and police).
So please let me know how can I get it resolved? And also please clarify below
1.   It is true that there are chances that case may get dismissed since it is pending from long time and accused is not appearing in court?
2.   Is there any action that can be taken against accused wife (lawyer)?
3.   Do you believe that I need to change my lawyer?
4.   It is for sure that police is negligent on this, is there anything we can do on this?
5.   Since it is 6 yrs, I am expecting twice the amount + other expenses incurred in legal procedures, it is possible get it?
Let me know if you need any other information to provide better suggestion.
With Regards,
Farooq Abdulla

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Cheque Bounce Case Six Year Still Going On
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:01:25 AM »
First pf all you have the right to change your lawyer, do that first appraoch a lawyer with more than 10 year of practice.
when you see your lawyer is not speaking what on earth were you not speaking directly to the judge after all you are the victim.

your lawyer wants your case to drag on it seems.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India