Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need legal advice  (Read 1340 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline maheshgarade

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need legal advice
« on: December 28, 2015, 03:11:41 AM »
I was working as clerk with a co-operative bank in 2011. The auditor has filed case against the five of us which includes the manger (Who did all the fraud). The charges are 420, 409, 34. The lawyer has filled bail application on 23-Dec-2016 and we have been asked to come on 30-Dec-2016.

Now the lawyer is asking the manager to pay 5 lacs so that half of the money will be paid to police and other half will be paid to court. I know he is trying to fool the manager and get money out of him. Our lawyer is threatening us to be arrested if we do not pay the money.

How do I deal with this greedy lawyer and get my AB. Will I be arrested if the bail on 30-Dec-2016 is rejected ?
If the bail is rejected can I stay away from police custody and reapply the bail ?

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need legal advice
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 11:57:42 PM »
whatever you have written here mention it to the judge in the open court. let the court take a decision on this corruption
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need legal advice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:06:26 AM »
here i am going to explain our complete story, please help me in this regards,
as i have entered into a sale of consideration of my immovable property by taking a token amount on 23/07/2014, with terms and conditions saying on or before 90days and subject to realization of loan,  after completion of 90days one of creditor have got attachment order for the property which we have entered into the sale of consideration on 01/12/2014. as per the court instructions i was not able to register the said property to the vendor. after many discussion he had field a civil case against us. the matter is going on . after few months again he went to criminal cases against me as  IPC 420 and 406, by keeping a pressure from ACP and some political influence . please suggest me what kind of action should be taken by me. either i registered a complaint against ACP and vendor. or not

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need legal advice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:06:26 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India