Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: A legal advise  (Read 807 times)

Offline Kalpesh

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
A legal advise
« on: December 28, 2015, 07:12:35 AM »
I joined one of the Company which deal providing Software to doctors of United States to maintain their patient records and filing claims to Insurance. I was into a department which helps the doctors/staff to use the software effectively as it was our product.

I have worked in that department just for 2 months. I left that company as the work atmosphere was not good. Employees are working for a shift of 9 hours and 30 minutes. They also ask employees to provide support to customers on weekends after completion of 4 months.

That company has filed a civil suit against me as I have left that company without informing anyone. I have just signed my appointment letter before leaving the company.

The company has just 1 point again me is that; I have not served the notice period of 30 days and per them it was a big business loss to them which is totally a crap as no one can become a useful knowledge asset to company within 2 month’s time.

Could you see if they are legally right or not? Am I breaking any law by not serving the mentioned notice period? If, you can provide me some reference of any legal book which I can refer to prove my innocence will be great help.

Thank you so much in advance for reading out my email.

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: A legal advise
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:20:45 PM »

The company has just 1 point again me is that; I have not served the notice period of 30 days and per them it was a big business loss to them which is totally a crap as no one can become a useful knowledge asset to company within 2 month’s time.

Could you see if they are legally right or not? Am I breaking any law by not serving the mentioned notice period? If, you can provide me some reference of any legal book which I can refer to prove my innocence will be great help.

Thank you so much in advance for reading out my email.

If the company mentioned 1 month's notice period in their appointment and you have agreed to serve that, then legally you are liable to serve that. In case you don't, the maximum they can ask an amount equivalent to one month's notice pay. They cannot ask for anything more even if they have actually suffered due to your leaving.

Since you have been served a notice, it is advisable that you CONTACT A LAWYER AND GIVE A LEGAL REPLY WITHOUT DELAY.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline lexcare

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • LexCare Global Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Re: A legal advise
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 03:08:19 AM »
Contact a lawyer and give a legal reply without delay.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India