Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Harassment to my family in India by private bank  (Read 1231 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ab0297

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harassment to my family in India by private bank
« on: December 28, 2015, 02:20:34 PM »

I need good advice from some good lawyer and I can hire them if they are good. I have taken personal loan from one of private bank in India and paid them continuously for more than 3 years from 2010 to 2013 and after that I lost my job and stopped paying them for few months. After couple of months, I started paying to the collection agents by cash and paid them for 6-7 months, but after that I got to know that collection agents has not deposited the single money in the bank and I contacted bank but the bank ignored my complaints and I stopped making further payments. In 2014, I came to USA and became green card holder. Now, the bank collection agents are harassing my family in India.

I have no intention to pay the bank now any single penny. As now I am USA green card holder, I want some advice from good lawyer, that

1. Is there any chances that bank can stop harassing my family in India because they have not taken loan from them?

2. Am I liable to pay bank now as I am USA green card holder?

What are my options? I am fine with paying to any lawyer who can take my case and stop all that nonsense from bank and bank collection agents to my family.

Welcome your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India